Sunday, August 7, 2011

MORE BLOG AWARDS!!!

Sorry for the late post, but here it is! Thanks to the ladies of BeautyBehaved & PopBlushing for these wonderful awards.






Rules:
1. Link back the post to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the 'favourite' questions.
4. Award 7 bloggers



7 Random Facts about me:

1. I have ONE dimple on my cheek & I got it from falling on my face.
2. I LOVE Chicken Katsu Curry or actually anything with curry.
3. I'm a sucker for Super Mario Bros. games, esp. the really old school ones!
4. I hate seeing my own blood, but I'm ok seeing other peoples.
5. I use up an average of 7,000 mins. a month on my phone for the last 33 months.
6. I love any desserts with strawberries.
7. I can't go in water deeper than 5 ft. I can't swim >___< but I can float!

The Favourite Questions:

Name your favorite color-
 I can't choose just one so it's pink, green, brown, & lavender.
Name your favorite song-
 Don't really have one, but as of the moment it's "Right There" by Nicole Scherzinger ft. 50 cents.
Name your favorite dessert- 
It has to be the "Da Kine" from Kohos Grill & Bar. Here's the description straight from the menu: Gooey macadamia fudge heated and topped with vanilla ice cream, whipped cream and macadamia nut.
What pisses you off-
People who lies or people that takes advantage of me
When your upset you-
Cry and sleep on it, then I'm fine again. Or sometimes I like to go out and take long drives.
Your favorite pet-
 I have a few & I love them all just the same.
Dogs: Racer, Cocoa, & Lola
Cats: Manapua, Buttercup, & Gizmo
Black or white-
Both ;]
Your biggest fear-
 Death
Best feature-
 People compliment my eyes often, so I say my eyes
Everyday attitude-
A "go-getter" attitude
What is perfection-
Natural beauty
Guilty pleasure-
 MAKEUP!!! 

A) Fave color 
I can't choose just one so it's pink, green, brown, & lavender.

B) Fave animal
I really don't have one, but I remember when I was younger that I use to love Koala's, because it starts with a "K"

C) Fave number
23 & 15

D) Perfume I am wearing
 I'm not wearing anything at the moment.
E) Something that identifies me
My laugh. My friends says it's contagious.

F) What is my passion?
I have the passion for, well...I guess you could say anything beauty related.

G) Would you rather get or give presents
Giving <3

H) What was the last eyeshadow you wore
Right now, eyeshadows from the WnW Coloricon "Sweet as Candy" palette that I'll be posting up soon ;]

I) Favorite day of the week
It has to be Saturday. That's when everyone is home & we spend fam time together.
J) Are your nails painted now? 
Nopes

I would like to award:
 Any bloggers that I am following or following me <3 
I feel that everyone who puts time & effort in their blog deserves these awards.

3 comments:

JC ♔ said...

Omg! 7000+ mins?! Damn, girl. I hardly ever even go over 300ish... also, I LOVE chicken katsu anything too, especially curry. :)

Anonymous said...

I think dimples are so cute, but I'm sorry to hear you got it after falling on your face =(

I am in denial of that 'guilt' with makeup! hahaha

D.Sadie (D.G.S.Beauty) said...

LOL, girl! We both love curry AND we can't swin! Ahaha. Whenever I go to the pool I stay in the 4 ft section b/c I'll freak out once I hit 5 ft.